Thursday, September 26, 2013

Philadelphia's Lucci Loner

http://tinyurl.com/l3v466h

Now Philadelphia Done Produced A Few Rap Artists Such As Will Smith Beanie Phillies Most Wanted Free Way & Most Currently Meek Mills But Now There & Up & Coming Artist Who Goes By The Name Of Lucci Loner & The Dude Is Nice Another Rapper Who Is Not Trying To Fallow Any Trends & I Must Commend Him On That Cause Today Most Of The Artist You Find Are Trying To Fit Some Mold & The Homie Billy Danz Of The Infamous M.O.B & There Movement We Build Hits Vouching For The Homie So You Know He Official I Mean Who Wasn't A Fan Of The Mash Out Possie So With That I Give You The Homie
Lucci Loner & His Latest Track (Inner vissions) Check It Out & Let Us Know What Y'all Think .
B.A.N.G
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, HipHop dance and music are my passion... check out my blog:)
    bye

    ReplyDelete