Monday, September 23, 2013

Keep It 100 Monday

Now Is The Time That I Have To Say That The Talent In HipHop Is Shot I Can't Believe These Record Labels I Mean How In The Name Of HipHop Do You Find It In Your Gut To Sign Some Of These So Called Artists That Just Goes It Ain't About Talent Anymore Its About Who You Know You Here Some Of These Artists Say You Have To Work Hard To Get Here That's B.S Because I Know A Lot Of Rappers Who Buss There Ass & There Skill Level Is Well Above Some Of These Signed Artists Like Come On I'm Pretty Sure These Labels Know That What They Are Doing Is Not Authentic You Should Not Be Looked Over Because Your Pants Ain't As Tight As The Next Man Or Because You Don't Wanna Rap About Shit You Don't Have Its A Shame When You Here A Dude That Has Bars & You Say Why Isn't This Dude On Then You Here Somebody Who Sound Like Shit & He Is Signed & The Only way He Sound The Least Bit Of Good Is Only Because The Beat Or The Feature On The Song Like If You Are Real Supporters Of HipHop Let's Show These Non Educated Labels What HipHop Deserves I Know The Pioneers Of This Industry Didn't Open These Doors For This To Happen At All Let Me Know Your Feelings On This My Fellow HipHop Supporter's
B.A.N.G

No comments:

Post a Comment