Monday, December 2, 2013

Dope Track By Eazy O.N.E (1993

http://tinyurl.com/pojo63f

Excuse My Language But This Is What The Fuck I'm Talking Bout We Got A Submission From New Mexico From Artist & Producer Mind You This Kid Is Still A Teenager But His Talent & Skill Is Crazy And He Goes By Eazy O.N.E And When I Saw This Video I Went Crazy Now You When You Get Goose Bumps The Song Is On Point So I Had To Share This With The Rest Of The World & Its Titled 1993 It Features 2 Cats From His Crew And They Are Called Eazy Street Krew The Two Artist On The 1993 Song Are Ollie To Trill & Misery Killa The Other Members Are Aztec Prince Cisco Kid & Dirty Ghetto Duggy I Got My Own Artist & I Gotta Think They Are The Best But These Cats Are Pure Talent & 33 So I Was Around For That 1993 Era Of Music And This Song Brought Me Back To That Exact Circa Of My Life It Got That Whole West Coast Dre Beat In The Late 80s Early 90s Feel I Must Urge You To Listen To This Master Piece By These Young Artist Who You Could Be Seeing On MTV In Future And You Can Say You Seen Them Here First. And You Can Catch Eazy O.N.E On Twitter At
www.twitter.com/FuckLilEazy .

B.A.N.G  

No comments:

Post a Comment