Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fab Soares Freestyle Video

http://tinyurl.com/lpo2csk

This Is A Very Post For Me Because This
Kid Took The Time To Let Me Know That I Was Doing My Job So I Must With Out A Doubt Show Him Love & You Know What He Is From The UK Although I Knew That This Blog Was Getting Views From Here To Europe All The Way To Africa & West Indies It Was Nice To Here It Come From Some One & It Meant A Lot And This Is Why I Do This So All Indie & Underground Artists DJ's & Producers Can Be Heard To Be Honest I Have My Own Artist To Worry About But I Think Its So Important To Give People An Outlet To Show Off There Hard Work So With Out Further Do I Give You My Lil Homie Fab Soares Coming Fresh Out Of The UK London To Be Exact And He Is Apart Of The Midnight Collective A Group Aimed At Bringing HipHop Back To Its Purest Form He Tells Us His Style Is Derived From A 90s  Feel Of Things And He Gave Us This Video Which Is A Freestyle That Put Out To Promote His New Up & Coming Single
(Live From The Underground) So Click The Link Because This Is The Type Of Artist We Should Be Supporting.
Thank You My Guy

B.A.N.G

No comments:

Post a Comment