Friday, October 4, 2013

Ronve (Classy) Video

http://tinyurl.com/oe87az7

We Have Another Artist From The
Billy Danz (We Build Hits) Camp Who Goes By The Name Of Ronve & We Have For You The Link To His Latest Video Titled Classy & The Title Of The Track Represents His Who Persona Which I Feel Is Good Move On His Part & Will Make Him Stand Out In The Industry Because Not To Many Artist Have The Guts To Rock A To Piece Suit & Own It . The Track Which Is Titled Classy & It Ain't Hard To Tell Why He Named It That I Mean The Boy Is On His GQ Shit Like No Other & Not Only Is His Style Elegant But His Whole Movement Is To The Beat To The Song Is Ridiculous When I Heard It It Made Me Want To Pick Up A Pen And Pad & I Ain't Evan A Artist This Is Why I Recommend You Check Out The Video By Clicking The Link Above & Like I Always Say Check It Out & Leave A Comment .

B.A.N.G  

No comments:

Post a Comment