Monday, June 3, 2013

Semaj Roc (Video) Always Sunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fl9ixNJWtQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
I Had The Privilege Of Hearing 1 Of The Dopest Tracks Out To Date By The BOI Semaj Roc The BOI Is 16 & Is From My Holy City Chicago Now If That Don't Impress You Than Listen To His Track Always Sunny Witch Is Bananas He Def Does His Thing & People Gotta Stop Saying HipHop Is Dead Cause Its Not Especially When You Have Dudes Like This Punishing Tracks He Reminds Me Of My Artist C.Rose I Gotta Get Them On A Track Together Since They Are Motivated By The Same Cause True Non Watered Down HipHop With No Gimmicks All They Need Is There Talent & That's What The Game Is Missing Talent But I Have A I'll Feeling That The World Will Be Hearing More From Semaj Roc Trust & Make Sure Y'all Check For His New Project Titled Diamond Tape Dropping Around This Summer & If You'd Like To Fallow Him On Twitter Here Ya Go WWW.twitter.com/Semajxroc And Be Sure To stay In Tune With The Movement.
B.A.N.G

No comments:

Post a Comment